Dr. Christopher Marchack is a certified prosthodontist with years of advanced training after dental school. The American College of Prosthodontics honored Dr. Baldwin Marchack with membership based on his vast experience. These talented Pasadena dentists provide oral restorations that exceed the expectations of patients.
Prosthodontics is one of only nine specialized areas of dentistry recognized by the American Dental Association. A qualified prosthodontist has advanced training in restoration and rehabilitation of damaged or missing teeth.
- Prosthodontist – As a prosthodontic specialist, Dr. Christopher Marchack focuses on accurate diagnosis and customized treatment planning for rehabilitation of the mouth. This includes ongoing hygiene and maintenance to preserve comfortable oral function and appearance.
- General dentist – As general dentists, our doctors have basic knowledge in all dental specialties. They adeptly identify diseased tissues and healthy tissues, providing tooth-by-tooth analysis. They determine which teeth can be saved, and which should be removed to promote overall wellness.
- Gatekeeper for health – With this broad-based approach, the doctors explain treatment options, working closely with patients to determine the best restorative strategies. Then, with a concierge approach to dental health and wellness, they coordinate treatment with other dental and healthcare specialists, when that is in the patient’s best interests, remaining intimately involved in planning, treatment, and follow-up.
An insight to prosthodontics at Pasadena Prosthodontics explained by Dr. Christopher Marchack
What is Prosthodontics?
Prosthodontics is one of the ten specialties recognized by the American Dental Association. Dr. Marchack pictures prosthodontists as the contractor and architect of the mouth.
How are Prosthodontics used?
Prosthodontics works closely with the other dental specialties to diagnose and develop treatment plans to help the patients with their dental needs.
When should you see a Prosthodontist?
Prosthodontists can replace anything in the mouth as needed. Procedures done by a prosthodontist ranges from Crowns, Implants, Dentures, Veneers, etc.
In short, anything false like veneers and crowns falls under the specialty of prosthodontics.
What to expect in our care
Our doctors are the experts for anything that needs to be replaced in your mouth, from a single damaged tooth to multiple teeth, a whole arch, or an entire mouthful of teeth.
Our patients can count on:
- Efficient evaluation and planning.
- Expertise in use of advanced digital technologies.
- The experience to know when a hands-on approach is preferable to a digital diagnosis or treatment.
- A full range of restoration options – veneers, crowns, partial and full dentures, dental implants, and All-on-4, with many options in materials.
- Complete quality control. The practice has an in-house laboratory with staff ceramists (technicians). Plus Dr. Christopher Marchack personally designs all dentures, setting the teeth himself.
- Restorations with optimal function and aesthetics.
- Assistance in maintaining results and avoiding future problems.
Life-changing oral restoration begins with a call to the dentists at Pasadena Prosthodontics and General Dentistry at 855.770.3737