If your smile has suffered from dental problems, you’re not alone. Every day we see individuals who have resigned themselves to the idea that they will have to live with these issues. That’s why at Pasadena Prosthodontics in Pasadena, California, we are committed to providing a range of options to improve the aesthetics and functionality of the smile. Full mouth reconstruction is a highly customized process with a single goal: to rebuild the smile. In the end, we want our patients to enjoy a smile that is pain-free, functional, and attractive.
Who Can Benefit from Full Mouth Reconstruction?
If you’ve experienced any of these problems, you are an excellent candidate for full mouth reconstruction:
- Cracked or broken teeth
- Failing crowns or other restorations
- Multiple missing teeth
- Worn down enamel
- Irregular Bite
The Full Mouth Reconstruction Process
The first step to makeover your smile is perhaps the most important: an in-depth, personalized consultation. During this time, our team will perform a thorough examination of your mouth to gain insight into your oral health and to discuss your treatment goals. This information is vital to planning your customized full mouth reconstruction plan. Following the consultation, a plan will be discussed with you that may include the following steps:
Disease Control – Any oral health conditions such as gum disease or decay will be treated prior to moving forward with restorative or cosmetic services.
Treatments – Depending on your unique goals, we may recommend one or more of the following treatments:
- Periodontal Therapy – If you have experienced receding gumlines or other problems due to gum disease, we will recommend treatments to address the gum disease and improve oral health.
- Tooth-colored Fillings – These beautiful resin fillings blend in seamlessly with the natural tooth.
- Dental Implant Reconstruction – If you are missing teeth, dental implants are one of the most stable and long-lasting options to fill in the gaps in your smile.
- Crowns and Bridges can include placing new ones or replacing worn or damaged restorations.
Personalized Treatment to Restore Your Unique Smile
We understand that every patient has unique oral health needs and preferences, which is why all of our full mouth reconstruction plans are customized. Full mouth reconstruction is about more than fixing dental issues, as it will genuinely makeover your smile. If you are in Pasadena, CA area, we invite you to call Pasadena Prosthodontics today at 855.770.3737 to schedule an appointment.